It's fall wedding season!
1. This season is all about bold lips OR bold eyes, especially now that weddings are happening in the evening.
2. If you have a color theme to your wedding, apply a little bit of the same color shade to your eyes, either on the lid or below the lid.
3. If your wedding is at night, try more sparkle to the inner eye and apply a darker kohl shade to your eyes.
4. If it's in the day, try a more natural look with browns and greens on your eye, but with warmer tones, and definitely play up your rosy cheeks!
5. And if you're at loss, RED LIPS are always a good bet. THIS color looks good on EVERYONE and since it's a pencil matte,
you won't have to worry about it coming off or uneven application.